Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things Have Changed

Hey all...

Ok...so I haven't "blogged" in about two years...and to be quite honest, life has DRASTICALLY changed since I used to post my little pieces of randomosity on this here site...so needless to say, the structure and format is going to change A LOT...it is now going to be, ahem, professional. But still fun...well, maybe...we'll see.

I will be musing about the business...talking about shows I'm working on...events I go to...other work related stuff...and if you'd like, answering any questions you might have about this crazy biz...I have friends who have been asking me to start a blog, where performers and other industry peeps can ask questions and/or read about what goes on exactly on my side of the table...and I'm not saying I have ALL the answers...but I do have some...and if it helps in any way, well, then...gorgeous.

So this will now be a Broadway producer type blog...blah blah blah....only in "Heather-speak"...real, honest, and with some occasional bad words.

Ok, here we go...

hope your day is a fabulous one...


HP

ps. and I know I don't need to say it...BUT...this site is only for good people...no crappy rude people are allowed...thanks!

No comments: